- Published on Monday, 06 February 2012 16:21
The BUSPH Education Committee is honoring the achievements of 12 faculty who received an Award for Excellence in Teaching for Fall 2011.
Read more: Twelve Faculty Members Selected to Receive Fall 2011 Teaching Awards
- Published on Tuesday, 31 January 2012 12:10
Leading experts in household water treatment and sanitation met at BU to explore ways of providing safe water many of the world's poorest people, millions of whom will die from water-borne diseases.
Read more: 'Safe Water for Health Now' Conference Turns Spotlight on Deadly Water-Borne Diseases
- Published on Monday, 05 December 2011 14:36
- BUSPH Agreement on the Scope of Review
- BUSPH Self-Study Report
- Appendix A: Overview
- Appendix B: Quality Indicators
- Appendix C: Academic Performance
- Appendix D: Resources
- Appendix E: Governance and Administration
- Appendix F: Plan for Improvement
- Appendix G: Faculty CVs
- Site Visit Agenda
- Full Report
- Official SPH Response
- Boston University Office of the Provost: Academic Program Review
- APR Site Visit Guidelines
- APR Self-Study Guidelines
- Published on Friday, 20 January 2012 16:53
Early childhood exposure to water contaminated with the solvent tetrachloroethylene (PCE) increases the risks of bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder, a new study by BU School of Public Health researchers has found.
Read more: PCE in Drinking Water Linked to Increased Risk of Mental Illness
- Published on Friday, 04 November 2011 20:17
In some countries, girls as young as 5 are forced into arranged marriages with much older men in a complex cultural practice often cloaked in secrecy.
Read more: Recap of 'Child Brides' Presentation at BUSPH