- Published on Tuesday, 21 October 2008 01:00
Online registration for BUSPH degree candidates for Spring 2009 will begin at 7:00 AM on Wednesday, October 22, 2008. Paper copies of the Spring 2009 schedule, course descriptions, and the 2008-2009 course rotation guide are available on the shelves outside the Registrar’s Office on Talbot 2 Center." PDF versions of these materials are on the SPH web site at http://sph.bu.edu/registrar/schedules .
To prepare for registration, please complete any of the following that apply to you:
1. Check that you are able access the registration planning function on the Student Link by going to http://www.bu.edu/studentlink, selecting "Academics," then "Registration." Use the Planner function to plan a schedule for Spring. Remember, you will still need to SUBMIT a schedule from your planner on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:00 AM.
2. Make any planned concentration changes prior to the registration period. Some courses hold seats for concentrators only.
3. If you are remediating a grade below B- in a core course or must sit in a class to finish an incomplete contact a staff member in the BUSPH Registrar's Office prior to October 20, 2008 to have a seat held for you. DO NOT REGISTER. for the class. Once you have confirmed your seat with the SPH Registrar’s Office you will be set
4. Review the concentrator guide from the academic year you matriculated or joined your concentration, and talk with your advisor to be sure you are making progress with your core, concentration, and degree requirements.
5. Students planning on registering for an MPH practicum must first complete either the Online Practicum Orientation at http://sph.bu.edu/OTLT/practicum_orientation/. Prior to starting a practicum, approval must be given by the Departmental Faculty Practice Representative and submitted to the Practice Office. Online registration is not available for the practicum; to register students must complete a paper registration form and have it approved by Anne Fidler or Scott Harris in the Practice Office, Talbot 2 East.
Finally, if you do not plan to register in Spring 2009, you must complete a leave of absence form and submit it to the SPH Registrar's Office before the end of the Fall semester to stay in good standing. All forms are available on the SPH Registrar's Office at http://sph.bu.edu/registrar/forms and on the shelves outside the Registrar's Office on Talbot 2 Center.
The SPH Registrar’s Office